“The best audio I’ve ever heard in this park!”
Federico Tomas – The Abbey Catering and Events Design Co.
The following information is for couples who already have their Celebrant/Officiant and are in search of a park audio system. Couples searching for our Officiant & Audio package CLICK HERE.
Our professional battery powered stereo audio system meets the requirements of your San Diego Shoreline Park Use Permit.
In addition to the Officiant Microphone, in the event you’re having a friend or two provide readings at your celebration or maybe a vocalist upon request, we can provide an additional vocal microphone. Our system also comes complete with “anti feedback control” to avoid those embarrassing screeching moments.
Professional Stereo Speakers:
We use the professional battery powered Roland® BA330 digital audio system that meets AND exceeds the San Diego Shoreline park permit requirements. WE NEVER USE a portable and noisy gas powered generator that violates your park permit. The ranger will cite the couple leaving them responsible for all citations and fines issued.
Don’t pay extra to have your D-Jay leave the reception site, drive to the park, set up and break down an additional sound system just to play 3 songs!
(Some restrictions may apply, please read ** below)
In addition to your ceremony music, we have pre/post ceremony music for your guests as they arrive and depart. In most cases, this saves our couples hundreds of dollars.
- NO additional charge!
Videography Audio Support:
Are you planning to have a professional wedding videograher on location to capture your special day? Our system provides a stereo or mono DIGITAL output as a backup to their systems and we’re happy to offer this output as their primary or as a secondary source of audio! A 1/4 inch connection is required by your videographer to connect with our system.
- NO additional charge!
Events in 2022: $400.00
Events in 2023: $450.00
Here’s what’s included:
- Equipment Set up & Break Down.
- Audio Engineer to run system.
- Stereo sound system that meets permit requirement.
- Microphone with stand at the altar for Officiant/Celebrant.
- Additional microphone with stand for couple OR reader (if requested).
- **3 songs for your ceremony – Contemporary or Traditional Processional, Bridal Entrance and Recessional provided OR You may provide Processional, Bridal and Recessional music.
- **Music for your guests as they arrive and exit your event with your choice of genre (Pop, Contemporary Christian, Country, Hawaiian/Island, Classical Instrumental, Instrumental Piano, Instrumental Guitar)
- Full stereo/mono digital output for Videographer
A travel fee may be added based on ceremony location. To request our Park Audio System and check for availability, please fill out the form HERE.
** Some parks and permits only allow for voice amplification only and do NOT allow for amplified music to be played. Please read your permit requirements and restrictions.
Some D-Jays know what the rules and restrictions are and will still “sneak in” a gas generator or portable 120V Battery pack (which is prohibited)…. Keep in mind that if caught by the park ranger, the fine is issued TO THE COUPLE, the permit holder – not your D-jay.
Prices subject to change and will be posted on this website.